I've been wanting to do a "Get The Look" post (or series, depends on how you guys react to this.) for quite some time now but I had no idea who's look to create. I recently went to a "The Best of Britain" themed fancy dress party dressed as Perrie Edwards from Little Mix and the thought hit me, why not start with Little Mix! They're pretty famous and stuff and each have such a unique, amazing style so why not start with them! I love the Little Mix girls so flipping much so i'm really excited to be doing their looks! Ok here we go.
Topshop Denim Skater Skirt
Topshop "Dweeb" Cropped Tee
Sportsgirl Daisy Chain Headband
Valleygirl Camo Jacket
Topshop Grey Socks with Black Lace Trim
Dotti Black Harness Boots
Dotti Nail Varnish in Khaki
All I did was wash and blow dry my hair then threw it up in one of Perrie's signature top knots! Easy! I then pinned the daisy chain headband in and I was ready to go.
|WHY SO PIXELATED!?!|
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 300 Natural Beige
- Garnier Under-Eye Concealer in Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige
- TopShop Cream Blush in Pinched
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette- Snakebite (lid), Busted (crease and outer corner) and Blackout (outer corner) I was trying to create a natural smokey look. Not too sure how that worked out for me, you can decide that yourselves.
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Noir/Black
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Mac Lipstick in Chatterbox
The Finished Product! (With my Zayn)