Sunday 14 July 2013

20 Questions with TheresSomethingAboutAlice!

Greetings!

After falling on love with each others blogs, me and Alice from TheresSomethingAboutAlice have been emailing back and forth for quite a while and have been planning away for future collaborations together! Hurah!  But before we jump into anything, we both agreed that it was a good idea for the readers on our blogs to get to know us so they can get a feel for what we're about. A fair warning, this is gonna be long so grab a drink, sit down and enjoy! (you're gonna love her, I certainly do!).

This is her, isn't she gorgeous!

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because on of my favorite things to do was to read blogs (as it is now!) and I wanted my own little space to share what I loved and to get evolved with other, similar  people. I also enjoy writing and photography (if my little snaps can be called that!) so blogging is like my perfect past time!

2. Whats your favourite Magazine?
I love love love company, I adore  all the features/articles they right, and I love the dinky size they are, super cute and they always fit nicely into my bag :)

3. Do you have any pets?
Alas, I do not :( me and my sister have always wanted one, but it wouldn't really be fair on the animal if we're all out all day. I do dream of having two sausage dogs one day though. 

4. Wheres the furthest you've ever been from home? 
Probably to Spain a while ago, unfortunately I'm not a very seasoned traveler!  

5. What's your perfect meal?
I love food with a capital L, so this is a hard question, I think I'm going to have to say Duck in   pancakes with that plumb sauce stuff, A really nice roast lamb dinner, and then Eaton mess!  

6.Do you have a favourite colour?
I don't really have one, but I love pastel shades. 

7. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would want to be able to know what people were thinking, because then I would always know what they thought of me :p

8. What's one thing in your wardrobe you can't live without?
I would have to say my skater skirts, I prefer a skirt or dress to trousers anyway, and they are just so versatile and flattering.
9. Are you good at any sports?
Haha! Me, good at sports? Sadly, no, I am not gifted in the sporting way, I do quite like badminton and swimming though, but put me on a football pitch and I can't even kick a ball straight (true story)
10. What's your biggest fear?  
I wouldn't really say I'm scared of them, but I HATE rats, they just make my skin crawl, there little claws and bald tails just freak me out! I'm also not a big fan of heights.

11. Name your top 3 places you would like to travel to? 
I would LOVE to go to Paris, New York and Venice, they just all seem so magical!

12. What is your favourite blog to read? 
This is such a heart question! I love reading a tonne of blogs, but probably, like Alex, one of my faves had to be Sprinkle of glitter, I also love Louise's youtube channel and I've actually had to pleasure of meeting her :) Another blog I really love is `fashion rocks my socks`, I just adore Rhiannon has such amazing style and I have serious wardrobe envy because of  her clothes!

13. What is one app you are addicted to (game)? 
I don't really play that many games, but I am partial to a few minutes on Cut the rope and temple run two :p

14. Are you a bath or shower person?
I tend to have showers more often as their obviously quicker and really help to wake me up in the morning, but nothing beats a good old bubble bath!

15. Blusher or bronzer? 
Both?! I always use these together, I contour with a bronzer and then like to use blush for a bit of colour :)

16. What is your favourite animal?
Dogs! I really really want a sausage dog... 

17. Tea or coffee? 
Tea :) I'm not really a fan of coffee, If i'm in Starbucks or Costa I will always order a cold drink. 

18. Favourite drug store beauty brand? 
Now this is a hard question! I'm defo a drugstore gal, so I will have to say Sleek, Rimmel and Barry M.  

19. Where did you get the idea for your blog name? 
I knew when I was thinking of names for my blog I wanted my name in the title, I just though it would make it a bit more personal, ya now? So that's why I decided on 'There's something about Alice'. I decided to go for an Alice in wonderland theme because I have always loved the stories :)

20. What are your 5 makeup travel essentials? 
Well I'm not really a traveler per say, but I can't live without my Sleek blush, Rimmel Match perfection foundation, Collection Cream puff, MUA undress me too palette and Real techniques brushes! 

And that's Alice ladies and gentlemen! Do you love her yet? I knew you would! You'll be seeing a lot more of her now isn't that lovely! I know you'll all be itching to check her out so i'll put you out of your misery and leave her link HERE for you all. She's actually running a fantastic 50 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway at the moment so if you're from the UK then you should definitely have a peek at that as well and if you're not then you can sit and cry with me. Bye for now but not for later! 

Pip pip!
Alex xx
p.s. She also wrote a blog post about me! If you want to have a look at that then you can find that HERE


10 comments:

  1. Aw ALex thank you for the lovely intro! + I'm going to put my post up first thing tomorrow :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries!!!! I'm about to go over and read yours now :D

      Delete
  2. Oh hey Alice fancy seeing you over here on Alex's blog lol. Great post both of you I look forward to seeing more of your collabs. c:

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you on Alice's amazing blog and I have to say I loved what you wrote:-) Love this post too, well done Alice:-)) Hope I hear from you again soon:-)
    - From Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love your questions and alice's responses. we adore sausage dogs too!! it's a shame that here in australia we can't get barrym, sleek and all those nice brands in store :(

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just tagged you to do the `7 deadly sins of beauty tag` hop over to my blog for the details :) + bring on more collabs! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Thanks for sharing!
    I like the questions and answers..

    Please visit my blog..
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete