Friday 26 April 2013

Friday FOTD

Hola!

Ahh Friday, how I love the blissfulness that accompanies this particular day of the week. I bought a bunch of new makeup while I was away and i've been itching to try it out, so I did! I just want to say before I get right into it that if you want to get your eyeliner like I did (thickish with a wing) watch THIS tutorial. The girl who does the tutorial, Maddie, is amazing at makeup and so gorgeous. I often look to her for inspiration and tips. Ok, so here's my face.

you have no idea how long it took me to take a semi decent picture, jesus christ.

What I Used:
On My Face
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 303 True Nude
  • Garnier Roll-On Anti Dark Circles Concealer
  • Topshop Cream Blush in Morning Dew
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 005 Silky Beige
On My Eyes
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner in 001 100% Black 
  • Naked2 Palette: Bootycall (lid) & Snakebite (crease)
  • Benefit They're Real! Mascara
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
On My Lips
  • Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm (right at the beginning)
  •  MAC lipstick in Chatterbox
  • Sephora Collection Lipgloss in 001 Transparent
Yay for new makeup! If you want me to do a review on anything I just mentioned or need to ask me a question just pop it in the comments and i'll definitely get back to you.

Pip pip!
Alex xx

12 comments:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog through Sprinkle of Glitter and am now following you through Bloglovin :) Keep up the good work!

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I also just found your blog through Sprinkle of Glitter :) I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and Benefit They're Real mascara on a daily basis, such good products!! I really like the lipstick you used and looking to buy a new Mac one so will keep that shade in mind!

    Hannah from http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's my all time favourite foundation, i love it! the lippy is such a gorgeous shade! thanks for checking my blog out hannah x

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog, and I love it! could you do a more in-depth post on your eye makeup? I fail miserably(;
    xx
    gypsiesandpixies.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do! it will probably be the next post or the post after so watch this space! did you watch the tutorial i linked? its super amazing, i used to suck so bad at eyeliner and now i pretty decent :)

      Delete
  4. you look soo good. i love your lip color and i also use the wake me up foundation and love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely FOTD. Don't worry, it takes me months to take a good photo. I too (it seems so unoriginal now) found you blog through sprinkleofglitter...I'm your newest follower. :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im gald im not the only one! I literally called my best friend and was like "dude you have to come over and take a picture of my face". She didnt come :( haha! thanks so much for the follow! x

      Delete
  6. Our facial routine is like the same, apart from the roll on concealer, I use the same foundation, topshop blush and rimmel powder! Haha.
    Love your eye makeup :)

    http://www.touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wooo makeup buddies! I have to use the roll on concealer under my eyes because I have really bad dark circles and its the only thing that works on 'em. Check out the tutorial I linked at the beginning, its so good, i used to be absolutely crap at doing eyeliner and now im pretty ok! x

      Delete