Saturday 27 April 2013

Mini Sephora Haul!

Hola!

When I was in LA, I was having a little shop around in Downtown Disney in Disneyland and I saw a Sephora. As soon as we saw it me and my mum just looked at each other and started giggling like loons, we got so excited! I ended up spending $134 in that life changing store (no surprises there) and thought you people might be interested what I picked up.


 

Sephora Clear Lipgloss: I use clear lipgloss quite a lot and I had ran out of my previous one and it was right there so I thought why not? 

Lady Gaga "Fame" Rollerball: I really like the smell of this fragrance, I would describe it as fruity floral? (again, not good with the describing words. I'm working on it.)  I had been thinking about buying this perfume for a while, I was also in the need of a fragrance to carry around with me in my handbag and for when I travel that could be used in summer or winter and this ticked all the boxes! Into the basket it went!

Eyelash Curlers: When I go round to my friends houses, i'm constantly leaving/taking home someone else's eyelash curlers and when I  saw these bright pink ones, I knew they were the ones for me! 

Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm: In Sephora, where you wait in line is a bunch of little things to look at (and buy) as you are waiting to be served. I enjoy smelling lip balms so there I was sniffin away at all the lip balms when I picked up this one. The tin was so vintage and cute and I couldn't wait to open it! As soon as I cracked it open, I got a massive waft of a strawberry milkshake scent and I was sold. Welcome to the family lip balm! 

Origins "Out Of Trouble" 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin: I'm always having trouble with my skin and i'm constantly trying out different masks, moisturisers, scrubs etc in hope to calm it down some what. I've heard only good things about this brand so i've got my fingers and toes crossed that this is the mask for me! 

Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette: This wonder palette was the entire reason for my visit to Sephora. I've had my eye on it for so flippin long and when I found out I was going to America I thought "It's now or never!". I was so excited when I bought this I full on bounded up to the counter with my basket grinning like an over excited puppy dog. Yep.

That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed this! I just want to put out there that i'm not at all trying to brag I just thought that since you're all beauty junkies like me, you might have been interested in what took my fancy and whatnot, thats all. Have a great weekend!

Pip pip!
Alex xx

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, it's lovely and I can't wait to see where it goes so I'm your newest follower :) I remember how hard it was starting out but your blog is looking great :) would love to see you do a post with facts about yourself to get to know the blogger behind the blog :) oh and the naked palette is awesome right!? :P

    Amber xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats actually such a good idea! I'm gonna write it right now :D its my favourite thing in the whole wide world oh my gosh

      Delete
    2. Thanks for replying and I can't wait to read it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Ive just found your blog and am defo going to follow! + I can imagine i'd have a similar reaction when going to sephora! :) + if you would like, check out my blog, it would mean a lot! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete