Saturday, 14 September 2013

The "Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty" Tag

Greetings!

A fellow blogger and my personal bestie Alice tagged me to do this tag a while back and today I've finally got round to doing it, hooray! The idea of this tag is that you're asked a beauty related question corresponding to one of the "7 Deadly Sins". I originally saw it on Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty's blog and thought it looked interesting so i'm really glad she tagged me! Lets get started shall we?

1. Greed: What is your most expensive makeup item? 
I don't actually have much expensive makeup. I don't have a job and only get pocket money (stop laughing) so I really can't afford much! I do have a MAC lipstick in Chatterbox though which is definitely the most expensive item I own, MAC lippy's are $38 in Australia! 

2. Gluttony: Which brand makes up most of your collection? 
Rimmel without a doubt. I love it! Everything is such good quality and so reasonably priced! All of the foundations I own are Rimmel actually...maybe I should broaden my horizons a bit. 

3. Wraith: What beauty item do you have the biggest love-hate relationship with? 
The Revlon Lip Butter in 'Raspberry Pie'. I seriously don't understand this colour! Some days it looks absolutely fabulous and I want to wear it for the rest of my life and then other days, it will make my skin look funny and make my moustache more visible and make my eyebrows look darker in a way that really is not attractive. Am I the only one with this problem? 

4. Sloth: Which beauty item do you neglect due to laziness?
Primer for sure! I have a Revlon one that I absolutely adore but I just can never be bothered! I always think, "No one can see it anyway so whats the point!". I do notice a massive difference in days when I wear primer to days when I don't but that still won't make my lazy brain decide to make a change. 

5. Pride: Which beauty item makes you the most self confident? 
Concealer baby! That stuff works magic! If I pop some over my dark circles and on any blemishes I automatically feel so much more confident, I even wear just concealer and mascara to school some days!

6. Lust: What beauty item is currently at the top of your list? 
The Nars blushers in Orgasm and Deep Throat. I see these on literally every blog or youtube channel I come across and they look bloody amazing! I don't have many blushers but if I had these two then I don't think I would feel the need to buy many more! 

7. Envy: Which makeup product or look do you think looks great on others, but not on yourself?
Nude lipstick! It makes my lips and my face look horrible! I see so many people rocking it and then when I try it out I look like i'm on my death bed! Is there some big secret that i'm missing here? 

And that's the end of the tag! Unique isn't it? I'm gonna tag my good friends Rose and Annie (holla guys!) but if I haven't specifically tagged you and you want to give it a go then go ahead, I'd love to read your responses! Just make sure you link them to me in the comments below. Thanks again for tagging me Al!

Pip pip! 
Alex xx
p.s. follow me on twitter, the more the merrier!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've done this chummy! I love raspberry pie :) I cannot make nude lipstick work for me either :'( + I can't believe mac lipsticks are that expensive in auss! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete